“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood, sweat and tears.” -Simon Sinek
Challenging the status quo that handmade body care is a specialty not a necessity. Here at Lola & DOE , we pride ourselves on bringing a natural and worry free bathing experience to our customers—something that goes beyond just business as usual, we are a family company who loves what we do . Our motto is "Nature is Universal" we put love and care into rethinking the entire mainstream hygienic industry, breaking barriers, cultivating original products and pushing limits; inclusive of all genders, ages and complexions. Small business is the new black, and we're here for the long haul , a small business with a big vision. We're expanding quickly and adding opportunities often.
Come Grow With Us
Social Media Manager:
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The Social Media Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. You would be responsible for Brand Development, Targeting new customers, and creating solid content and strategy.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising on twitter, facebook and instagram.
Compensation will include a (negotiable) base pay, with raise after probationary period, and commission bonuses based on performances and sales goals. This job has the potential to be highly compensatory, is a part time position and includes a chance to grow as we expand every month. To apply for this position please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com .